Friday 22 November 2019

Packing my bags for cattopia

WALT Develop our own poem in response to a model(packing my bags for….. By James Norcliffe).

WALT an increasingly descriptive vocabulary to add interest into our writing.

WALT have some fun and be creative ideas and imagination.



Packing my bag for  CATTOPIA


 A guaranteed endless supply of fabulous super duper hanko danko, best in space oxegen ever, so that I can breathe 
In case Cattopia hasn’t an atmosphere I can breathe in.   Evil Cat Deterrent for the mean weird scary, ugly, fat, spider-man, murderer cats.  For keeping them away.

In case they go on a rampage.

A astronautical ice suit for the super hot temperatures of 1234567 Degrees sometimes instead of ice, liquid nitrogen. For keeping myself cool.
In case I get hot.

A Stihl Super duper Omega MS 170
MiniBoss farty warty snort noise chainsaw for cutting the scratching poles.

In case they fall.




And my Best friend 


In case I get lonely



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.